jerking off while wife watching…

Had a caller today that likes to whack off while he is watching his wife get off. Only thing is he is not watching her masturbate he is watching her get fucked by other guys.LOL He likes to call and tell me stories of lurking outside a dark window at night watching his wife of 15 years get pumped by some big dick stud. He has done it so much it’s almost become a hobby for him. His wife does not know he knows he is a willing cuckold and loves it. (I keep telling him to TELL her but he thinks it will change things.. I say it would only change them for the better! lol) At the very least he would be able to come out of the damn bushes, but then again maybe that’s part of the appeal to him. It must be an intense form of humiliation to be standing out in the cold with a hard little dick watching your wife take a huge cock inside of her and love it. Then to cap off the shame he has phone sex with Beth and beats off about sex he is not even having hehehehehe. Love it. Expecting to hear from him tonight, should be fun….

15 comments

#1 Dave on 03.20.10 at 10:42 pm

How do I know my girl friend has a cuckolds on me she says she’s the boss that she go out and I can’t
she cheated at the begining of the relationship but says would never do it again but she flirts with guys and tell me it’s my fault for her behavior cause I didn’t pay her attention she tells me how to
make love when and position and when I can go down on her and how long could she have a cuchold on me

#2 Beth on 03.21.10 at 10:27 am

I really wanted to try and answer your question seriously because it appeared that you actually wanted a serious answer. OK… I’ll try. Serious answer: If your girlfriend cheated before and ESPECIALLY if she cheated and said “I’ll never do it again” she will do it again.. and again… and again. SO you are correct, she really has a cuckHOLD on you! But isn’t it fun?

Your girlfriend will continue to have a cuckHOLD on you as long as you are there. And you arn’t going anywhere are you?

Don’t waste your time trying to be better in bed, she is only giving you shit to justify her cuckolding you. Soon she won’t even bother with that and you two can stop the charade. You will officially be a wittol at that point. :)
Upgrade!

#3 Dave on 03.22.10 at 2:24 pm

My gf had become more dominate and since than I have become submissive she says Shes the boss no questions. She tells me how to make love and go down on her. Now she likes when I go down on her kneeling while she stands up . Also Iam only like 5 in. Can I satisfy her? Ial turned by her being with a real man. Shes so beautiful and would anything for. Can she be coldress?

#4 Dave on 03.22.10 at 2:36 pm

I went down on my gf and she was really wet creamy and opened. When I got inside I didn’t feel as much. Sometimes she also tells me Shes sore. Did she cheat and get banged? Do women like men to go do when they been they been creampied? And why? What do I need to do to let her Know iam ok with her being with real men? I want her to be a complete cuckoldress and do what she wants.

#5 rich on 04.21.13 at 3:55 pm

i think that would be exciting…i would do it too , JACKING OFF watching my wife get fucked…i love JACKING OFF anyways…i might tell her so i could clean her up afterwards…

#6 phone_sex_girl on 04.21.13 at 4:01 pm

Hi Rich, welcome :)
How long have you been married? Tell me how you picture the scene.
Curious to see if you have enough imagination for this lifestyle.
Beth

#7 Glenn Willis on 07.07.13 at 3:52 am

"My neighbor and her girl friends watched me jerk off. They sat in front of me and watched me jerk off and cum. They liked it. I could hear them talking about me and laughing as they watched me beating off, so I jerked off in front of them three times. Each time I came real hard. They watched me cum and it felt great. They were all gorgeous brunettes. I loved it :)"

#8 Glenn Willis on 07.18.13 at 7:10 pm

I would love that :)

#9 phone_sex_girl on 07.20.13 at 4:22 pm

So when are you and your neighbor going to get together again Glenn?

#10 Glenn Willis on 07.22.13 at 7:31 pm

soon i hope. r u interested? i can give u my email .ur sweet :)

#11 phone_sex_girl on 07.23.13 at 12:09 pm

Hey even better, let me give you my phone number.
1-800-863-5478
ext: 0486973

That's the best way to reach me. ;)

#12 Glenn Willis on 07.24.13 at 8:10 am

ur a good businessman. good luck :)

#13 phone_sex_girl on 07.24.13 at 8:16 am

*sigh* BusinessWOMAN.

#14 bobbie69 on 12.06.14 at 4:37 am

i love to just be on a nude beach on my back legs spread take a nap let all the guys jack off on me or just look at me when there jacking off if my mouth is open they can shoot in it i don't mind a little attention long as there happy there leting some one else alone

#15 bobbie69 on 12.06.14 at 4:47 am

net time use my mouth ill let you cum in it and ill suck you dry amd you can have your friends over and ill suck all your cocks and you can use me any way you want after for any thing free just ask when i am there you own me till i go i do week ends if you have a place ill get nude take mu things and lock them in yout trunk of your car then any one can come over and use me