How to be a cumslut

Jizzster just announced that he is going to “take one for the team” and create an instructional video on How To Be A Cum Slut!  I’m going to hold you to that promise jizzy… I think your cumpadres would really appreciate something like this so don’t disappoint them!

Jizzter is this you??

8 comments

#1 jizzster on 03.03.08 at 12:12 pm

any requests?

#2 Beth on 03.03.08 at 12:19 pm

I’m particularly impressed with how very flexible you seem to be. I’ve often talked to people that said they were doing the “ass against the wall.. im gonna cum in my mouth thing” for me but i always doubted it. So i’d definitely like to see that.
Oh and I have also heard that cum is good for the skin.. though I have never tried it, can you show us how to do a cum facial?

#3 jizzster on 03.03.08 at 12:23 pm

i will throw my legs over my head and completely cover my face in jizz. Then i won’t clean it off and let my cum dry on my face. Maybe I’ll even go out in public and let people guess what is all over my face.

#4 jizzster on 03.24.08 at 9:47 pm

thought i’d get on here and tell everyone i’m doing the show right now. i’ve been jacking for hours and i’m ready to blow a huge load into my face. wish me luck!

#5 Beth on 03.24.08 at 10:40 pm

yay jizzy! We want pics!! lol

#6 Hot Phone Sex on 08.05.08 at 9:10 pm

Got to love these videos, when are we getting more???? I so enjoyed reading all the entries this week. I love finding all these naughty blogs… such a great way to meet new like minded friends.
Your Hot Phone Sex friend from Australia 😉

#7 jizzster on 09.03.08 at 11:09 pm

Im back! sorry bout the vids. i couldn’t figure out how to upload from my camera. i’ve been trying to subdue my cumslut ways for a while, but i have given up. eating my cum is just too damn awsome! i’ve resigned myself to being the biggest cumslut ever. while i can’t get an insructional video maybe i could post the 5 steps to becoming a true cum slut – learning hoe to eating yours and others if you want.

nice to be back Beth

#8 Jizzster on 11.01.14 at 4:32 pm

awesome to revisit these old posts! back when i was just a budding cumslut. these days I'm a regular cock sucker as well as eat my own cum. my record is five guys loads at once in a park + i ate my own with them cheering and smacking my ass at the end. all thanks to you Beth!